American Express Careers
Communications Coordinator - ANZ (Day shift)
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The Communications Coordinator helps support and drive strategies and initiatives within the Customer Engagement network. This position will support creating a culture of excellence in customer service, reinforce the Blue Box values and maintain a Customer First approach. Working closely alongside the leadership and support team, in Manila and Sydney this position is responsible for managing internal communications that impact the Australia and New Zealand Customer Engagement Network across multiple markets.
This role requires strong collaboration with Customer Care Professionals, Leaders, Support, Global Business Integration and other Business Unit stakeholders. Communications topics will range from process, product and procedure, Employee Engagement and Value Generation. This role will report into a Sydney based leader and be an active participant in both Manila & Sydney leadership teams.
- Provide direct support to Customer Engagement Network teams across multiple sites by developing and delivering clear and consistent communications
- Drive and Support results impacting the Network Scorecard
- Manage all centre communication channels; from a range of stakeholders
- Implement and ensure effective communication and information sharing via mediums including but not limited to Town halls, plasmas, emails, hosting comm briefings, Posters and Visuals and coaching packs.
- Compose market related communications for Customer Engagement Network employees, ensuring consistency and visual presence of Blue Box key messages and Customer First Behaviour
- Collaborate with Value Generation Manger to help drive Customer Engagement Network Value Generation metrics
- Collaborate with Process Excellence Site leads and Business Analysts to compose monthly Customer First Lab Packs.
- Manage and prepare submissions for external Service Excellence awards
- Manage and coordinate internal launches including reward and recognition events Value Generation Activities
- Manage administrative requirements in respect to communications including maintaining distribution lists
- Collaborate with site wide LOBs for engagement strategy and events
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially the development of targeted communications with the ability to tailor communications style to different audience types
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines within short time frames and to manage change
- Highly creative and innovative. Attention to detail is essential.
- A passion for putting the Customer First.
- Excellent digital media capabilities including technical skills
- Self-Motivated with strong interpersonal skills to manage various stakeholders
- Ability to interact effectively with all business partners and manage multiple tasks in a fast moving environment
- University Degree preferably in Communications, Public Relations or business related (desirable but not essential)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 24, 2019, 3:32:13 AM