In Global Commercial Services, Supplier Payment is one of the most critical business growth strategy and GCS Japan created the new teams for Supplier Payment from Jan 2019 - one team is for new card acquisition and the other one is Account Development for accelerating the charge volume from existing card members. This position is opened for accelerating and expanding Account Development activities and result in Supplier Payment.
This position is responsible for leading AD performance result and developing Supplier Payment strategies to accelerate charge volume. This manager will lead 2 team leaders and require to get alignment with internal stakeholders such as SME sales, Global Marketing, Business Development, Risk/Credit and Product teams to accelerate B2B growth strategies. Identifying the new opportunities and enabling team members to provide necessary consultation for existing card members to drive charge volume is required. E2E strategic thinking and implementation skills are essential to lead Supplier Payment team.
Providing necessary consultation for team members to accelerate/improve their performance is also required.
Additionally, this position is required to synthesize information from a variety of sources (clients both of merchants and card members, business partner, and internal stakeholders) and negotiation to reach out the best conclusion to grow GCS business.
-AD Sales management: Lead the business result in ECV and Portfolio Growth Target
- AD Strategy: Develop growth strategy for Supplier Payment
- Analytical Skill: Exploring further opportunity and improvement area to strengthen Supplier Payment team by closely working with director
- Stakeholder Management: Align with stakeholders to deliver the best performance and implement supplier payment strategy
- Coaching : Skills to ensure all AD team members are coached to improve their performance, support each opportunities. Provide timely feedback and evaluation with positive mindset.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven Sales Skills including pipeline management
- Ability to lead a high performing sales team with "will to win" mindset
- Analytical skill to develop strategic plan to accelerate ECV and Portfolio Growth in Supplier Payment
- Ability to challenge status-quo & influence without authority.
- Ability to work collaboratively across diverse teams
- Japanese/English skills for written/ oral business conversation both of internal and external
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 10, 2019, 7:16:46 AM