American Express Careers
B2B payments is one of the key growth areas for American Express. The B2B Supplier Enablement and Development team within Merchant Services – U.S. (M.S.U.S.), part of Global Merchant and Network Services, is focused on delivering significant growth for the enterprise by positioning American Express as the leader in B2B payment products, services, and satisfaction for suppliers.
The Senior Manager/Manager, Telesales is part of the Merchant Services B2B Supplier Enablement and Development Team and is responsible for driving acceptance of American Express payment products via an outsourced dedicated telesales team. These leads are received from buyers wishing to pay with American Express products.
Specifically, this person will be responsible for:
- Managing the telesales component of the B2B Supplier Enablement and Development Team
- Training and managing the telesales team
- Monitoring performance metrics
- Delivering growth through strategic analytics, initiatives, and training to drive results and overall performance telesales
- Monthly reporting
- Managing the incentive plan and invoicing
The successful candidate is one with a “can-do” attitude, a problem solving mindset, and:
- Self-starter mentality ready to take ownership and drive results
- Sales experience
- Solid MerchantForce / SalesForce skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical expertise
- Relationship building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- People management experience is a big plus
- Previous experience managing a vendor and third party sales team is big plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 11, 2019, 2:18:55 PM