Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The Global Network Services (GNS) organization partners with banks and financial institutions to issue cards on the American Express network. Through these partnerships, GNS increases the number of American Express cards in the markets, enhances merchant coverage, and provides exciting and innovative new products around the world.
Reporting directly to the GNS Director, the incumbent will provide strategic thought leadership and relationship management to facilitate the expansion of the existing GNS business with our partners and will be responsible for creating new business opportunities from deal conception to deal execution.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
QualificationsSkills / Qualifications
- Experience in sales or partnership /
- Exceptional deal making capabilities and
experience in such.
- First class relationship skills gained
through interacting at all levels across partner organizations.
- Proven ability to successfully manage
- Entrepreneurial spirit, financial acumen
and ability to drive and deliver results.
- Highly resilient, able to drive results in
challenging business environment.
- Working knowledge of the card industry.
- Working knowledge on acquirer and issuer
- Strong planning and organizing skills,
ability to manage and see delivery of complex projects through to an end.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to take initiative and to take
full ownership of responsibilities.
- Influencing and negotiating skills
particularly with external partners where there is no direct authority and
where partners are market leaders in their respective markets
- Proven ability to turn strategies into
executionable plans to drive results
- Ability to work effectively with a cross
- Self-motivated and strong ability
to drive results
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 15, 2019, 11:55:37 AM