Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
agreement on goal and target with GCS SME AD Supplier
the business result in ECV and Portfolio Target
- Build and develop the supplier pipeline to
maximize the performance to achieve goals
- Customer Handle(Out Call&Visit)
- Validate customer satisfaction on every contact
& analyze the potential supplier payment with new charge volume
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven Sales and negotiation skills
- Strong will to win mindset
- Ability to lead a high performing sales
- Analysis skills to grow ECV and Portfolio
Growth in Supplier Payment
- Ability to challenge status-quo &
influence without authority
- Team player and excellent communication
skill to work with colleague across the lines
- General PC skills
- A structured and organised approach to
Strong commitment to achieve business goal
- Actively listen and incorporates input
- Create a positive team environment with
- Out Call and Visit experience is advantage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 29, 2019, 2:11:20 AM