American Express Careers
The MIS & Analytics Team has responsibility to enable global servicing network process to be the most efficient and effective by establishing the best in class MIS and analytics function.
This is an exciting and dynamic position of Manager - MIS, who will be working through the development of MIS tools and analytics that improve the day to day performance across the Global Servicing Network Group. Global Servicing Network (GSN) OA MIS and Analytics team is responsible for developing/prototyping new OA MIS as well as conducting analysis and generate deep insights into Card Member payment behavior and agency operations, that will form the backbone of optimal decisions.
S/He will collaborate closely with the Strategy Team and OA Agency management teams across globe to develop best in class OA MIS suite.
- Strong peer management and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in statistical analysis
- Communication and relationship building skills
- Motivated, results oriented, and effective at handling multiple priorities
- Advanced degree in business, economics, statistics, operations research, or other quantitative fields preferred
- Thorough understanding of global risk systems (GRMS, WCC And RMS) will be a plus for internal candidates
- Operating knowledge and experience in managing collections will be a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 10, 2019, 9:50:58 AM