American Express Careers
Senior Manager – Global Dining Benefits & Partnerships
- Scale dining access via merchant sales strategy and active sell-in: Together with the team’s Director, define inventory targets for digital booking markets vs non-digital, managing engagement with relevant central and local stakeholders aligning on roles & responsibilities to achieve mutual goals (i.e. GMS, Product, TLS etc.). Executing the global sales strategy and assets, as well as measuring its success. Partnership with local stakeholders in the US to ensure their inventory goals are met and the ongoing management of the dining network program in their market.
- Dining partnerships development: Lead and support partner negotiations and implementation of new premium benefit Chef and Restaurant Partnerships including contract negotiation, renewal and ongoing partner management.
- Roll-out digital booking in partnership with EDA, Digital Labs and local markets: Collaborate with central stakeholders and local markets to support digital launch & product refreshes for the US.
- Dining partnerships and benefits communications: Identify and manage sponsorships and strategic marketing partnerships to drive awareness of and engagement with American Express dining benefits.
- Budget, Agency and Supplier Management: Management of a contracted vendors to support the growth of the dining benefits including merchant onboarding on a dedicated digital platform; coordination of deadlines, budgets and objectives.
- Success Measurement: Support the team on data analysis and program metrics tracking to share with partners on an ongoing basis. Perform research to assess the competitive landscape in the Dining sector to ensure our partnerships deliver compelling benefits to Card Members and merchants.
- Self-driven and ability to work independently
- Strong partnership skills
- People management experience to lead a B30
- Passion and background in dining preferred
- Ability to work against tight deadlines and progress multiple projects simultaneously
- Confident to work in a global environment dealing with different stakeholders (creative agencies, Technical teams, Customer Service teams and external partners)
- Influence to drive results
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Have fun and build engaged culture
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 3, 2019, 7:28:39 AM