Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Please contact Recruitment and Selection if you have any questions.
The Fraud Prevention & Authorizations specialist is focused in the Fraud Prevention process; in order to stop, prevent and detect possible loss
throughout validation and confirmation of charges with card members for Consumer and Corporate products and for the markets of Mexico, Argentina, IDC and Spain.
Responsible of providing service to Merchants in order to make secure purchases.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Extensive knowledge of LACC & Spain fraud prevention policies and procedures.
• Handles different systems: CASW, WCC, Globestar, GNA, ROP, CSP, Desktop, Outlook.
• High capacity of analysis and risk evaluation.
• Easily adaptable and Flexible to work in dynamic environments.
• Excellent attitude and Committed.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• Focused on achieving individual and team results.
• Schedule flexibility.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Bilingual Skills Required (Spanish and English)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 13, 2019, 4:35:49 PM