American Express Careers
Account Development Manager
- Developing sound sales strategies by positioning American Express’ best-in-class commercial products and solutions to the managed corporate clients.
- Retain and expand the existing relationship within defined portfolio of corporate clients in order to achieve annual spend and growth target.
- Focus on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent client relationship across levels within the clients' organizations.
- To be successful in this role, you must be a driven, self-motivated individual.
- Your prior experience in account management within commercial industry will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial selling and account management experience
- Strong communication, negotiating, and influencing skills
- Ability to build relationships with client decision makers and key internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of basic financial acumen is a plus (financial statement analysis, cash flow)
- Experience using Salesforce.com and LinkedIn a plus
- Strong PC skills, experience using Apple iPad, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel
- Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin would be an added advantage)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 29, 2019, 9:53:13 PM