American Express Careers
Assistant Manager - Account Development
This position is responsible for
• Achieving corporate card, business travel account, corporate purchase card and corporate meeting card penetration and will have sales productivity targets for the assigned portfolio. The assigned portfolio will consist of key accounts in the existing customer base and consists of medium to large local companies as well as MNCs
• The resource will be responsible to liaison with support groups in American Express to facilitate smooth implementation of the expansion and cross sell opportunities identified and subsequently driving incremental billings therefrom
• Share of wallet assessment of the cardable opportunity in a company to be done in order to expand and cross sell products to increase travel & entertainment billings and Non T&E billings through the card platforms
• Retention of current billings with the customer. Current portfolio volumes to be maintained and portfolio is grown to meet targets
• Customer engagement through face to face client meetings
• Engagement with the customer by formulating a partnership plan which includes regular meetings with the customer, data & account reviews, discussions on new opportunities
• Engagement with the senior management (CFO/ CXO level) in order to meet the decision makers & influencers to accelerate sales
• Timely & accurate sales reporting is required
• At least 1.5 years of sales experience with knowledge of the payments industry along with experience in b2b sales is a bonus
• Experience of selling to and interacting with senior management in the company is required (CFOs, Procurement Heads, Administration and Travel Heads) in Corporate Houses.
• Financial Services Experience not essential but is a bonus - Good Presentation & Analytical Skills.
• Strong Interpersonal Skills.
• Ability to work in a Team
• Understanding Of “Travel & Entertainment Business" in India will be advantageous
• Demonstrated Track Record of Achieving Targets
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 30, 2019, 12:41:19 AM