American Express Careers
- Maintains dependency plan between planned sprints across engineering, infrastructure, and third parties
- Breaks down barriers and shields the team from impediments precluding engineers from making progress against sprints and deadlines
- Organizes and facilitates daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint, and creates an environment in which the team is continuously learning from the past
- Engages with Product Owner, Business Stakeholders, and delivery team to understand Business needs and identify appropriate solutions
- Tracks and communicates team velocity, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan and published progress reports
- Coordinates communications, escalates and facilitates resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives
- Facilitate discussions to identify alternative or different approaches to solve problems, break down barriers and drive resolution of conflicts to ensure productivity of the team.
- Steer and deliver project communications at all levels within Technology and business to ensure transparency of development process and project performance, to coordinate escalation and issue resolution, to facilitate decision making, and to build trust.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement through reflective conversation and regular retrospectives, with the goal to surface issues/concerns and to identify clear action steps.
- Influence without authority through effective change and leadership management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Technical delivery experience with a demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility
- Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions on time, on budget, and to spec
- Experience in clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification, and influencing teams
- Strong servant-leadership skills
- Experience with design and coding across one or more platforms and languages a plus
- Scrum Master Certification preferred
- SAFe Certification preferred
- Experience using Rally and JIRA agile delivery management platform is a plus
- Oracle SaaS: Oracle HCM, Extract, BI Publisher
- Oracle PaaS: Oracle Integration Cloud
- Enterprise Java, Spring, JUnit
- Git, Jenkins, Maven, DevOps
- REST API, OAuth, JSON
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 31, 2019, 11:09:55 AM