American Express Careers
- Oversee process flow and platform permissions
- Maintains and deploys audience segments
- Collaborate internally in the execution of audience segments and provide reporting
- Assist in the onboarding of 1st party data and maintain taxonomy
- Oversee audience segments and their performance in the DMP
- Participate in DMP roadmap, capability enhancements and track to completion and activation
- Work cross functionally to support media and site teams across prospect and customer
- Minimum of 1 -2 years in digital media
- Thorough understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience with ad tech platforms: DMPs, CDPs and DSPs
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- A strong self-starter who is comfortable working with multiple clients on various tasks
- Passionate about data, doing and delivering good work
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience working with cross-functional teams - excels in a team environment
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment and possess a strong ability to adapt, multi-task and manage multiple deadlines at once
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 7, 2019, 8:17:30 AM