American Express Careers
- Proactively identify gaps and opportunities in guest experience, analyzing weekly/monthly performance reports.
- Working closely with TLS frontline leaders and other support teams to identify new opportunities.
- Ensure proper analytics implementation and reporting accuracy.
- Develop quantitative analyses related to product, customer, channel, brand to support business partner to know about performance and trends.
- Perform analyses and provide interpretation, guidance and strong recommendations to aid decision making and inform business planning.
- Provide brand and channel profitability analysis and performing ad hoc analysis to gain insight where relevant, performing cost-benefit and feasibility analyses on identified opportunities and share insights
- Bachelor degree above, at least 1 year experience as business assistant or data analyst, preferably in travel, airline, leisure industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially strong Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced complex business environment
- Demonstrated attentiveness to detail
- Demonstrated strong partnering skills
- Demonstrated proactive problem-solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking ability
- Proven team player with the ability to guide and influence cross-functional teams
- Good command in English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 24, 2019, 10:59:14 AM