American Express Careers
Real Time Analyst - Rotating Nightshift
- Interface with Analysts, Team leaders, and other members of management
- Manage, update and report real-time activities in the department
- Monitor Real Time Adherence (RTA) and communicate staffing discrepancies to Team Leaders
- Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs
- Capacity Management for sub-processes
- Work with Short Term Forecasting Team in GCCM for IDPs and Staffing
- Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on release of FTEs from the process.
- Communicate systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the department
- Real time adherence, monitoring and communication. Raise awareness to RTA issues that are impacting service level and aging objectives
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation etc
- Manage Outbound Contacts on Dialer, with minimal abort rate
- Analyze and define at regular intervals, best time to contact Card members to improve total Contacts in the process
- In-bound call pattern analysis, trending and staff alignment
- Maintain strong relationships with the Operation’s leaders to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts
- Feedback, Huddle timings, training schedules and other Off-The-Phone activities.
- Creating Shift Rotations
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Ability to successfully balance different channels of communication (email, face-to-face and incoming calls) with high workload demands, quality and performance on a consistent basis
- Ability to make quick decisions about call centre skill sets, priorities and know when to escalate to manager
- Keep up to date with changes in business and call centre
- Work with workforce planners to ensure processes and policies are efficient and still relevant, making suggestions for improvements as necessary
- High integrity and excellent communicator
- Making unsupervised decisions that may be unpopular, but maintaining good relationships and explaining rationale at all times
- Good understanding of call centre volume drivers and forecasting/workforce planning processes
- Feel comfortable with empowerment and making balanced decisions based on facts and intuition
- Takes calculated risks and mitigates impact
- Experience of Aspect eWFM workforce management tool and call centre management system Avaya Supervisor would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate at all levels, from associate to director
- Intermediate to expert MS Excel skills
- Accurate and fast data entry
- Experience of creating, building and maintaining relationships in stressful environment
- Can maintain focus and composure during times of high demands and short deadlines
- MI report production experience desirable
- Able to work on rotating shift (morning, evening & night) (shift allowance is provided)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 3, 2019, 3:59:55 AM