American Express Careers
Sr. PPC Analyst-Marketing
Prospect Acquisition is one of the largest investments in Amex Global Consumer Service Group (GCSG) and as part of the Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) Digital Acquisition team you will be responsible for supporting the development of our digital paid media products, capabilities and marketing programs to support our global markets and help drive our acquisition growth. The role will focus on paid search and be responsible for globalizing our paid search platforms, enabling Global markets to utilize it to help drive their acquisition growth targets. The Senior Analyst will report into the Manager of Digital Acquisition Channel Design and will be part of EDA within GCSG. EDA creates central, scalable marketing solutions across core areas, partnering with GCSG markets and help enable them to accelerate growth.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Actively manage Paid Search campaigns for Prospect & Customer facing campaigns.
- Deliver growth plans for Paid Search campaigns in alignment with global markets
· Maintaining scorecard KPIs to ensure that the PPC activity is optimized to generate maximum business outcomes
· Engage with search engines, the search analytics team and other partners to create and execute a successful PPC marketing plan
· Present strategies and plans to senior stakeholders in markets and other central teams
· Monitor internal and external digital trends and technologies to continually improve the programme and maintain competitive advantage
· Work with cross functional teams with other online marketing verticals
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience and proven track record of successfully managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo/Bing
- Marin and Google AdWords certified
· Personal Accountability and driving results – delivering the numbers ‘month on month’ is second nature
· Excellent oral and written communication skills including presenting to senior management
· Experience working with local markets
· Experience of managing large budgets in a target driven environment
· Detail-oriented with solid organizational and time management skills
· A self-starter who owns their business, is able to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
· Understanding of programmatic/native advertising and conversion rate optimization
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2019, 4:14:26 PM