American Express Careers
Senior Manager, Global Mobile Enablement
- Leading implementation of various features & capabilities in the mobile apps (iOS & Android) across our Global portfolio
- Managing daily backlog inputs, ensuring our engineering partners (AET) have requisite detail to interpret user-stories & success criteria
- Driving country market requirement gathering & inputs – managing ‘ingestion’ of market inputs into delivery platforms/processes and roadmap
- Supporting & validating technical requirements for capability and platform integrations – actively participating in QA support and release management
- Participation in creative development process – understanding platform limitations & opportunities to ensure our app remains a market-leading product
- Maintaining product documentation & management tools – including feature matrix, app release management, etc.
- Collaborative – our role is largely partnership driven, working with Product/Capability owners, local market teams & technology partners is vital.
- Technically minded & resourceful – with an appreciation of how to build products (and execute mobile initiatives is added bonus)
- Proactive and enthusiastic – the successful candidate must be excited about the mobile space and the external environment, Self-starter with a strong affinity to bring projects to a close quickly.
- Strategic thinking – Ability to see both the big picture and the details and to translate business requirements into actionable features and delivery plan.
- Detail oriented – active involvement in backlog development requires a process-driven mindset with a strong attention to detail and ability to manage details in an environment with changing priorities.
- Fun and outgoing – we’re looking for someone who can contribute to the strong team culture of our co-located and diverse team.
- Knowledge of Agile Lean Startup/Customer Development Process and project management (preferred)
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence (preferred)
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2019, 9:44:23 AM