American Express Careers
Premium Experience Analyst
Charge Card Product
Purpose of the Role:
Amex India as a brand is synonymous with the Premium. Apart from being the most trusted brand in India for the 5th year in a row, Amex has access to global assets which help deliver differentiated value proposition to the Premium customers and as a brand is a gold standard in customer service and is voted as the #1 service brand in india as per Forrester’s CEI..
At Amex India, we do see an opportunity to improve our engagement, communication and processes further to deliver impeccable experience for a growing Premium card member base. It is critical for Amex to deliver its value proposition in the most effective way, manage experiences at a brand and product level and ensure processes are strengthening to ensure we deliver value at every point.
Amex India is looking for a Premium Experience Analyst to help product team deliver clear, consistent and rewarding experience for its Premium card members
• To review Online assets like websites, product microsites, MYCA Journey, App experience for quality and business hygiene as well as premium experience
• To maintain trackers of sales trainings and conduct random audits and mystery shopping to ensure complete team is updated on the latest information of value proposition and ongoing offers
• Will manage the messaging framework and communication at various touchpoints and work with relevant stakeholders to deliver an premium experience for Existing/New CMs
• Will be responsible to execute engagement roadmap for existing portfolio working with a cross functional team within Amex
• Will be responsible to drive information and business insights from data to help core team deign the Product strategy
• Will responsible to deliver on premium experience for lounges and reinforce the benefits
• Will work closely with Sales and Digital team and find areas of improvements from a process standpoint and lead the process improvement projects
• Will work closely with the L&D team to define the training requirements for all concerned teams
• Responding to maintenance requests, analyzing & resolving outstanding issues before the requests are carried out on asset management
• Design and execute a process for escalation management for premium CM’s so as to close all issues in minimum TAT
• Work on tangible impact analysis of all the campaigns we carry out so as to do a testing of various offers and optimize utilization of marketing channels
Critical Factors to Success:
• Improved engagement & Experience
• Reduced Attrition
• Early Engagement
• 3-5 years of work experience, with an MBA preferred
• Customer focused with strong ability to resolve customer Issues.
• Deep expertise and understanding of the end-to-end consumer journey.
• Strong Project Management skills and communication skills needed with attention to detail as a core skillset
• Experience in events and communication development will be an added advantage
• Proven understanding and practical experience shaping branded experiences in a B2C service industry
• Should be a self-starter & Tactful and Expertise in MS Excel & Ppt/Visio needed, given that it is an IC role.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 4, 2019, 4:26:11 AM