American Express Careers
Credit Customer Service
As part of the team, you’ll be responsible for managing and servicing with excellence our Consumer & Small Business segment for Australia & New Zealand. You’ll be sharing our commitment to the service intent and our passion for customer service. This position is responsible for delivering extraordinary customer service whilst ensuring we adhere to our credit policies and minimise losses.
We will provide you with a structured training program when you begin, and ongoing guidance to support you.
- Receiving and responding to customer service inquiries via mail, fax and email.
- Entering information into the computer for the purpose of tracking each customer's issue
- Researching problem areas and documenting processes used to correct/resolve issues.
- Recognising consistent problem areas and reporting it to the supervisor/manager
- Outbound & Inbound Collections
- Management of various portfolios within the Consumer & Small Business Credit Organisation
- Making lending decisions – Risk
- Financial & Commercial Underwriting
- Collecting Financials
- Correspondence management
- Motivated team player
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain composure and control
- Balance customer and shareholder requirements
- Time management
- Target Driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have understanding of English language and grammar, as well as outstanding written communication skills.
- Typically requires one to three years of experience.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 11, 2019, 8:03:13 PM