American Express Careers
Senior Analyst, International Business Financing
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Support the roll-out of new business financing products in Australia to meet the needs of our SBS/smaller corporate card and merchant customers.
- Ongoing management of business financing products available in Australia.
- Gathering of customer insights and the creation of compelling business cases to influence successful prioritization of investment funds, BAU product management and product roadmap formulation.
- Creation of reporting and data analysis, measurement of vendor and product performance.
- Perform complex analysis to provide key summaries and recommendations by manipulating data from different sources.
- Responsible for validating and processing vendor payments (incoming/outgoing).
- Work with internal business partners (e.g. Finance), to analyze and collaborate on strategic initiatives.
Offers of employment with American Express are conditional upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, to manage both internal and vendor relationships.
- Ability to influence without direct authority and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic thinker and self-starter with strong problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Confidence to manage multiple projects, of different nature at the same time.
- Outstanding analytical (data) skills and experience with data management and databases such as Tableau.
- B2B/lending experience, with strong project management skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities to initiate analysis that creates a positive impact on the business.
- Ability to meet deadlines and excel in a complex environment, while maintaining high standards of personal excellence/integrity.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2019, 9:35:53 PM