American Express Careers
RM Team Manager
Imagine a more meaningful career in the premium travel and lifestyle sector with a leading brand. At American Express, we pride ourselves on delivering a flawless service, as well as providing a unique and exclusive experience for our Platinum and Centurion cardholders. We believe a career should be the pursuit of what you love, a way of making things better in the world around you and the foundation for a successful future. We are currently seeking a Centurion Team Leader to join our expanding China Travel and Lifestyle Services team in an exciting and driven work environment. If you have exceptional customer service skills, take great pride in your work and enjoy going above and beyond to surpass expectations, then this role could be for you. You take the burden out of our card members lives by planning and scheduling trips that weren’t thought possible. You craft extraordinary experiences and ensure clients reach special events while time is running out. You possess a wealth of knowledge that’s full of choices, options and plans. No matter what you do, you ensure our customers receive VIP treatment throughout their journey. As an American Express Centurion Team Leader, you never know what your day is going to entail and what miracles you may have to conjure up. If you have the passion to make things happen—you are exactly who we are looking for. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Begin a meaningful career at American Express. Role Description As a Centurion Team Leader for the Travel and Lifestyle Services division within American Express, you will manage a team of phone Centurion Ambassador, managing production, taking escalation calls from Card Members, providing knowledgeable and consultative coaching and mentoring that is based on your own experiences and expert knowledge of the travel and lifestyle services industries. Using effective situational leadership and team building methods, you will be able to transform your team’s performance, drive revenue and increase engagement. American Express fosters a goal-oriented environment, where you will be frequently coached as our commitment to help you develop world-class management and leadership skills. We want extraordinary Centurion Ambassador who can surpass our Centurion Card Members’ expectations by creating travel and lifestyle experiences of a lifetime.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
• Managing, coaching and leading a team of Centurion Ambassador
• Drive individual and team performance through monitoring and coaching on customer delivery
• Develop and nurture team development to increase engagement and skill development
• Monitor, report and deliver key performance metrics to senior management
• Identify, propose and execute performance improvement initiatives Candidates must be available to work independently with mutli-task skills, feel comfortable to deal with pressure. Hours of operation may change due to business needs. If you know what it takes to provide a true ‘luxury’ experience, this may be the role for you.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2019, 5:02:49 AM