American Express Careers
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
You will be responsible for supporting the communication needs primarily of the General Manager’s Office and the Customer Engagement Network, as well as the American Express Service Centre – Manila as needed. This role will be responsible for the tactical execution of a comprehensive communications strategy across the Centre.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Since your major responsibility would be generating and disseminating relevant content within your line of business, purposeful communications and creative execution is important in your role. You should have sufficient working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and other tools to produce various printed and digital communications material, branding collateral and videos.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To develop and execute the communications strategy of the General Manager’s Office according to the current needs of the site in line with the enterprise strategic framework.
- To deliver fully-compliant branding and communication collateral that are documented, tracked, signed off and filed.
- To provide support during GMO-sponsored events such as executive visits.
- To deliver fully-compliant branding and communications collateral for the Customer Engagement Network across all markets being serviced in Manila – US, UK, Canada and ANZ.
- To provide fully-compliant branding and communications templates to CEN which will be utilized for regular releases such as commendations, announcements and certificates.
- To ensure that every communications release is documented, tracked, signed off, filed through the establishment of persons of contact for communications for each market to facilitate monitoring of all collateral.
- To deliver fully-compliant communication collateral for internal and external public as needed, which are documented, tracked, signed off and filed; and which reflect proper branding.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, especially the development of plain English communication and possible website material.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications especially MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving, consultation and negotiation skills. o 2 years relevant experience preferred
- Proven ability to effectively facilitate focus groups / teams
- Demonstrated experience working as a communications professional in a large, multinational organization or environment including management of a range of organisational communication and change management programs.
- Diploma or Degree qualification.
- Other preferred, but not required competencies include:
- Sound planning, project management and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines within short time frames and to manage change.
- Attention to detail
- Change management experience together with exposure to facilitating groups
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good networking internal and external networking skills
- Strong organisational and creative skills
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 5, 2019, 11:53:01 PM