American Express Careers
Manager / Sr. Manager - International Prospect Marketing
- Leading global strategic marketing initiatives in partnership with the local Marketing and Sales teams to drive acquisition growth (e.g., Lead Management Strategy)
- Lead the prioritization by partnering closely with the SalesForce, Marketing Automation teams to deliver global acquisition capabilities (e.g. platform connections)
- Supporting annual strategic planning process by leading the international strategic initiatives and capabilities for Prospect Marketing
- Lead best practice sharing by showcasing prospect marketing innovations in newsletters and hosting monthly cross-market sessions across the US and International
- Collaborating with business partners to drive strategic projects and team operations
- Strategic thought leader with ability to question assumptions
- Strong project management experience with ability to drive/prioritize results
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify and recommend business solutions.
- A natural connector, with experience building relationships and collaborating across many functional areas to drive a project to success.
- Solid business acumen, attention to detail, and results orientation.
- Strong executive presence, communication skills (written and verbal) and stakeholder management.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills, comfortable with creating leadership presentations.
- Enthusiastic, team-oriented with strong intellectual curiosity
- MBA (or equivalent strongly preferred); 2+ of experience in management consulting preferred
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 7, 2019, 5:13:00 AM