Be a driving force behind why Cardmembers DO BUSINESS with American Express
At American Express Global Commercial Services we have a passion for business - from the small business owner to employees and executives of global corporations.
We are constantly innovating to reinforce and deepen our relationships with them. As Manager/Sr. Manager – Loyalty and Benefits, you will play a critical role in driving loyalty and engagement within our existing portfolios through the development and execution of product strategy and marketing plans.
As a member of the Product Management team, you will be responsible for the evolution of a portfolio of the Membership Rewards & Corporate Membership Rewards programs and Benefits. This position requires a unique blend of business and technical savvy, strategic thinking and a good understanding of the loyalty program environment in Canada.
Specific role responsibilities include:
• Product ownership for Membership Rewards & Corporate Membership Rewards programs and Benefits
• Lead the evaluation of product line strategy, product & program value propositions, pricing and messaging hierarchy across the Blue Box and with external partners
• Strategic thinker with a strong passion for understanding and solving customers’ needs
• Strong relationship management, influencing and collaboration skills
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Ability to analyze diverse data sets including key performance metrics, competitive data and financial data
• Development of business reviews and marketing plans including interpretation of complex data in order to develop compelling business cases
• Proven ability to take initiative and champion a project from conception through to implementation and evaluation. This will include:
• Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
• Ability to organize teams to meet deadlines
• Prioritized and organized approach to workload
• People leader with an ability to inspire, coach and develop talent
• Undergraduate university degree required (MBA or MA specializing in Marketing, Economics or Finance an asset)
• External partnership or business development experience is an asset
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 4, 2019, 1:13:32 PM