Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
•Monitor and track 3rd parties that have relationship with Amex Bank Mexico.
•Develop and report on metrics to evaluate 3rd party performance.
•Ensure compliance with all associated/applicable regulations.
•Identify areas for improvement and develop plans to implement.
•Collaborate with global 3rd party teams to implement best practices.
employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion
background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 5+ years’ experience in partner management related activities
- Excellent ability to manage external stakeholders on all levels
- High problem-solving competency
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Key support on adding value to the Bank services monitoring to enable regulatory and international best practices applicability for the market.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 7, 2019, 11:35:39 AM