American Express Careers
Global Mobile Delivery Manager/Senior Manager
- Lead and evolve the delivery framework & support all activities/ceremonies for program increment planning to ensure alignment with the prioritized Mobile roadmap for the enterprise.
- Identify dependencies, obstacles and blockers to channel delivery plan and work cross functionally to resolve them.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the Mobile features and become a resident expert of channel for the functional group in order to serve as primary contact for all-things impacting mobile delivery across the Blue Box.
- Develop and maintain robust communication across teams involved throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Contributor to continual process improvement / identify process gaps and actively work on fixes/resolutions.
- Work closely with the Release Management Office and align go-to market plans with the Global Mobile Release cadence on an ongoing basis
- Serve as primary point of contact for Global Mobile Controls Stakeholders (includes Legal, Compliance, Privacy etc.) to ensure all Card Member Facing mobile features are approved for release
- Maintain relationship with GSN/GBI team to ensure transparency amongst CCPs supporting the digital channels
- Lead meetings with key stakeholders including weekly Controls meeting, PI Planning check-ins, monthly mobile Demo etc.
- Own JIRA Reporting for the mobile channel and contribute to the evolution of JIRA standards/best practices in collaboration with EDME Program Office.
- Support Operational Excellence in all activities related to delivery (Audit requests, CAPs/OREs, PRSAs) to maintain a high degree of operational integrity for the Mobile channel.
- Collaborative – our role is largely relationship driven, working with Product owners, local marketing teams & technology partners is vital.
- Result minded & resourceful – with an appreciation of how to build products (and execute mobile initiatives is added bonus)
- Analytical – ability to synthesize data relating to features, themes, capacity.
- Proactive and enthusiastic – the successful candidate must be excited about the mobile space and the external environment, Self-starter with a strong affinity to bring projects to a close quickly.
- Strategic thinking – Ability to see both the big picture and the details and to translate business requirements into actionable delivery plan.
- Detail-oriented & Organized – active involvement in backlog development requires a process-driven mindset with a strong attention to detail and ability to manage details in an environment with changing priorities.
- Fun and outgoing – we’re looking for someone who can contribute to the strong team culture of our co-located and diverse team.
- Knowledge of Agile Lean Startup/Customer Development Process and project management (preferred)
- Advanced of knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word (must)
- Knowledge of JIRA platform (preferred)
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2019, 9:37:09 AM