The Finance Automation COE team interacts with a variety of groups across Finance & Controllership who are looking to improve their processes through optimization, incorporating various forms of automation and next-generation tools. This role will be responsible for driving and executing on those objectives.
We're looking for an individual who has a diverse combination of technical and finance knowledge and a strong will to grow and learn. The successful candidate will have the ability to interact with people of varying levels of experience and leadership in support of understanding business needs and creating solid solutions to business problems.
The candidate will:
- Evaluate manual processes: Automate, eliminate, or refer to a more appropriate application.
- Design a solution: Increased controls, reduce effort, and eliminate or greatly reduce risk.
- Present & Influence: Persuasively present the findings and design to a diverse audience.
- Program and deliver: Creativity and innovation are the foundations for success in this role. It is essential to present new ideas in a clear and persuasive manner to a diverse audience.
The ideal candidate must possess strong business acumen, preferably with experience supporting a financial shared services organization. The candidate also needs demonstrated experience learning new software and processes under tight deadlines.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong analytical experience, process optimization experience a plus
- Automation experience, RPA experience preferred (BluePrism, Selenium)
- ETL (Monarch/DataWatch)
- Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced experience in Excel & Access VBA
- Oracle BI Suite including Essbase, SmartView
- Database experience (SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- SDLC Process/Agile
- Operational Risk
- Change Management
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 7, 2019, 2:34:29 PM