American Express Careers
Assistant Marketing Manager, Lead Generation and Outbound Acquisition
Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the global leader in providing payments solutions for Small, Medium and Large businesses. Our products and services deliver a number of benefits to our customers, including financial flexibility, increased visibility into their business spending, added control, improved efficiency, rewards and cost savings. Our card programs also help keep employees safe, secure and productive while on the road.
In Canada, the Prospect Marketing team plays a critical role in driving growth and market share for the GCS Business. The Tele prospecting channel is a top priority within prospect marketing and a key strategy for the business. The Sr. Analyst - Marketing, will support the Tele prospecting channel within Prospect Marketing. This is a dynamic role requiring a strategic mindset and entrepreneurial spirit to succeed. The role provides an opportunity to work with external vendors, key internal stakeholders and sales on a number of innovative marketing initiatives.
- Build and maximize relationships with key external vendors and internal stakeholders
- Develop and execute industry focused acquisition / prospecting campaigns
- Manage measurement, reporting, and analytics for the channel and continuously monitor performance against channel targets, analyze what is working / not working, identify areas for improvement and provide actionable recommendations
- End to End management of vendor tele prospecting program to generate high quality leads for Amex sales teams
- Ensure efficient processing of leads by managing the leads capabilities and infrastructure
- Develop and manage an effective lead management and pipeline process.
- Develop and enhance digital and offline tools to drive sales efficiency
- Conduct regular performance review sessions with each vendor
- Execute performance based vendor compensation program
- University degree in marketing, commerce, business administration or 3 to 5 years of equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the financial services/payments industry an asset
- Proven ability to build and manage effective relationships with internal & external partners
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally and influence across all levels of organization
- Ability to focus on key objectives and prioritize drivers of success
- Strong project management skills, with ability to manage multiple partners and tasks
- Advanced SalesForce.com and Excel skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with ability to tailor a message to a diverse set of audiences (e.g. sales, partner, prospect, senior management)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Must be able to follow through and ensure delivery of high quality leads
- Passion for driving results.
- Financial Services marketing and call center experience preferred
- Bilingualism (English/French) considered an asset
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2019, 9:37:09 AM