American Express Careers
Senior Manager - Paid Media Creative Strategy
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is a leading issuer and provider of business cards and financing solutions. Within GCS, the digital commerce team creates and converts demand from small and medium-sized businesses in the US through media channels and an e-commerce site. This position sits on the digital media and organic social team, a passionate, results-driven, and forward-thinking team that is responsible for driving business results and elevating our marketing through data-driven and innovative creative strategies. While the team is mostly focused on Facebook and DV360 platforms, this opportunity is best suited for someone who thinks across platforms and formats in order to deliver a superior prospect experience while also driving results for the business.
We are looking for a creative thought leader who can:
- Bring Extensive Digital Creative Strategy Experience to the Table: from agency or client side, leading thoughtful briefs from concept through execution.
- Embrace the Intersection of Creativity and Performance Analytics: drive acquisition results via creative, and developing/optimizing creative based on performance data.
- Lead Agency Relationships: lead creative agency relationships from RFPs, scoping, execution, and prioritization.
- Collaborate for Success: work with cross-functional teams and agency partners to develop integrated campaign strategies.
- Coach & Develop Talent: partner with a senior analyst who focuses on creative strategy and execution.
- Is Detail-Oriented: creative development involves extensive understanding of and adherence to legal and compliance processes, as well as product knowledge.
- Be a Self-Starter: proactive thinker who proposes solutions and identifies growth opportunities.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in digital environment with understanding of social and digital platforms
- Proven ability leading and managing marketing programs that generate results
- Strong leadership and relationship skills across multiple cross-functional partners
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to turn data into stories and action plans
- Have a passion for digital media, creativity, and audience-first thinking
- Ability to stay organized, hit deadlines, and work under pressure with many moving parts and concurrent work streams
- A quick learner who can understand complex processes and use them to deliver results
- Sense of humor
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA Preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 11, 2019, 10:53:16 AM