Information Security - Identity and Access Management – Testing Vision: To be considered a leading Testing organization that provides centralized, flexible, and efficient testing services. As well as, ensuring high-quality technical solution delivery for the Identity and Access Management Program. Mission: To coordinate, execute, document, and report-out for all testing and post-install validation activities in support of the overall Identity and Access Management Program's Quality Assurance process. Drive down operational expense through delivery of test and validation processes this position is part of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team within Information Security. Position will act as a member of the testing team reporting to the Director of IAM Testing.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Works with engineers to drive improvements in code quality via manual and automation testing
• Involved in the review of the user story backlog and requirements specifications for completeness and weaknesses in function, performance, reliability, scalability, testability and security and compliance testing, and provides recommendations Plans and defines testing approach, providing advice on prioritization of testing activity in support of identified risks in project schedules or test scenarios.
• Develops test plans, testing resource requirements, and overall scheduling of testing activity.
• Develops manual and test cases and configurations needed to meet testing of business requirements.
• Executes test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software applications, including Systems Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
• Generates test data to support the requirements and test case for various test phases.
• Responsible for managing the definition, implementation, and integration of quality principles into the design and development of software and IT processes for the team.
Monitors and tracks resolution of defects.
• Designs, monitors, and analyzes quality assurance metrics such as defect, defect counts, test results, and test status.
• Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
•Looks beyond the obvious for continuous changes or improvement opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Technology, with an emphasis on QA, and proven ability in writing test cases, running functional or performance tests, and managing defects.
• Solid experience in test-driven development, unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing, GUI testing, web service testing, and browser compatibility testing.
• Experience with Agile, other rapid application development methods, and Waterfall SDLC.
• Experience with coding skills across a variety of platforms is a plus.
• Any of the following test certifications - QAI, ASQ, IIST, ISEB and ISTQB - are a plus
• Prior experience with Compliance and/or Identity and Access Management (IAM) projects would be a plus,
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 5, 2019, 3:38:07 AM