American Express Careers
Senior Business Analyst
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it
This position is a part of SABE group. The position will be responsible for nurturing, scrubbing and qualifying BIP leads, ultimately delivering opportunities that generate revenue and market share. Responsibilities will also include efficiently managing lead pre-qualification, distribution and reporting cycle for all business opportunities. Challenges will include creating strategies for driving efficiencies in process. Overall responsibilities will include:
• Track, analyze and report against sales funnel.
• Developing high impact strategies to enhance the global footprint of BIP Lead Management team.
• Regular communication with Global business partners to understand changes in process and implementing process changes in-house.
• Good understanding of Excel and VBA macros. Basic understanding of SAS/SQL would be an added advantage.
• Ability to learn and leverage tools like Salesforce
B.Tech/Graduate from a reputed university
• 2-3 years of relevent work experience
• Knowledge of SAS, Python, SQL would be preferred
• Excellent communication skills for understanding and handling clients requirement
• Should be comfortable working in fast-paced environments with ability to pivot and adapt quickly to changing business needs
• Create a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners, and external constituencies
• Basic understanding of sales lifecycle and sales effectiveness process preferably in financial domain
• Basic understanding of Card Business
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 14, 2019, 8:17:40 AM