American Express Careers
Job Application with Disability Certificate
At American Express we can offer a great brand, career, training and a fantastic team environment to develop your commercial skills. As a European hub we offer a rewarding package and the opportunity to work at one Spain's premier employer brands with an international environment.
If you enjoy working with people and are a strong communicator with the ability to build relations, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Make an impact on our business and the business world.
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities. It requires creativity, entrepreneurship coupled with all the traits that make Sales Professionals successful. You will daily deal with senior executives - including Chief Executive Officers, Financial or Purchasing chiefs.
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Full managerial responsibility of a portfolio of clients with clear focus on portfolio growth and long-term account retention strategy.
- Identify client needs with AXP products and services and sell appropriate value components to create greater customer engagement.
- Proactively manage an effective pipeline, identifying and prioritising opportunities to achieve and exceed profitable growth targets.
- Consistently seek out new sources for expansion opportunities e.g. self-generated, client referrals, subsidiaries or sister companies.
- Ensuring premium value is delivered aligned with clients’ goals, delivering a positive customer experience and achieves customer advocacy.
- Understanding client’s opportunities, threats and risks to maintain and grow relationship.
- Operating effectively in a fast-paced evolving environment to collaborate and coordinate with a range of stakeholders.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you ready for the challenge?
These are the skills and attributes we’re looking for:
- Self-driven and results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on achieving and exceeding targets and goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Previous sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to quickly gain an in-depth understanding of each client’s needs to drive results and identify new business opportunities.
- Challenger mindset with the ability to think creatively to identify new business opportunities.
- Highly engaging telephone communication style with ability to speak confidently with senior executives, capacity to influence decision-makers.
- Ability to work independently whilst also collaborating with team members in different markets to maximize individual and company performance..
- A natural forward planner who is highly organized and has the ability to manage multiple customers at different stages of the sales pipeline.
- Aptitude to continually learn new skills, personal resilience.
- Willing and excited to learn about new products, solutions and services that our customers may value.
In return you will receive with a competitive package that includes an incentive scheme under that rewards you with excellent earning potential based on your personal performance contribution and an exceptional range benefits. As you would expect from one of Spain and the world’s Great Places To Work your successes will be recognised by great investment in your personal, career growth and wellbeing as well as financially.
Benefits and Perks:
- New state of the art offices very well connected just near to Feria de Madrid. Metro Station one minute, ten minutes connected with the city center.
- Meal Vouchers
- Medical Insurance
- Life and Accident Coverage
- Amex personal card with no annual fee
- Educational and Language Allowances
- Work from home (up to two days per week)
- Sports, Voluntary activities, healthy in company activities
- Amex cafeteria, shower rooms, international collaborative library and many other building facilities
- And lots more!
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 2nd of overall Best Companies.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 9, 2019, 6:59:59 AM