American Express Profesiones
Manager- Client Manager
Descripción del Trabajo
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Manager- Client Manager to perform in the Global Merchant & Network Services business unit of American Express.
The Global Merchant & Network Services (GMNS) organization partners with banks and financial institutions to issue cards on the American Express network. Through these partnerships, GMNS increases the number of American Express cards in the markets, enhances merchant coverage, and provides exciting and innovative new products around the world.
Reporting directly to the GMNS Acquire Director, the incumbent will provide strategic thought leadership and relationship management to facilitate the expansion of the existing GMNS business with our partners and will be responsible for creating new business opportunities from deal conception to deal execution.
- Develop and Manage Acquiring relationship.
- Develop winner strategy for growing volume and improving penetration.
- Develop and Explore new business opportunities.
- Prospect, develop and promote B2B opportunities.
- Optimize AXP presence on existing Acquirers by synergic partnerships.
- Adding value by sharing innovative solutions/best practices.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Experience in products, partnership / business development.
- At least 10 years product/sales/ background.
- English speaker is mandatory.
- At least 5 years on acquiring background.
- Education: preferentially in economy, marketing, business administration.
- Consistent in meeting Key Performance Indicators.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with corporate clients (Decision Makers, Financial Controllers, Accountants, etc.).
- Self-leadership, maturity, flexibility and patience to respond to dynamic work environment and ever-changing business needs.
- Highly results driven and customer oriented.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including experience working closely with internal stakeholders and ability to influence all levels.
- Proven ability to turn strategies into feasible plans to drive results.
- Highly resilient, able to drive results in challenging business environment.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 05/06/2019, 10:34:17