American Express Careers
Survey Analyst, Human Resources
American Express is looking for a Survey Analyst to join the Human Resources organization. The position is part of the Human Capital Insights team focused on scorecards, analytics, and surveys to provide data-driven insights to set strategy and power key American Express initiatives. In this position you will support all aspects (i.e., consultation, design, administration, analysis, creation of client presentation) of a wide range of employee surveys for the global organization. You will apply your consultative and technical skills to partner with stakeholders and the survey team to achieve the project’s objectives. The individual must have foundational knowledge of research techniques, strong project management skills, and the ability to work seamlessly in a team setting.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To
- Consult with variety of stakeholders to design and program surveys that support project objectives
- Generate and drive survey project plans
- Analyze and interpret survey results; generate visualizations to represent key insights
- Contribute to the development of survey related communications and presentations
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (psychology, social sciences, or market research)
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodology
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups, etc.)
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Desire and willingness to work as part of a team
- Master’s Degree in a related field (psychology, social sciences, or market research)
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Qualtrics platform
- Experience with data visualization techniques
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to build relationships
- Location: 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10285
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2019, 3:03:19 PM