American Express Careers
Manager, Anti-Money Laundering
- Managing a highly qualified team of analysts providing necessary direction, escalation, coaching and career development
- Managing and influencing American Express’ AML/CTF Compliance Program across all business units, including the development of policies and procedures and training programs
- Representing AML Centre of Excellence in front of the internal audit group
- Managing projects to enhance the on-boarding process or improve sales capabilities through process enhancements or implementation of new systems and procedures
- Building and managing collaborative cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders including but not limited to Compliance, Risk, Legal, New Accounts and Implementations
- Effective stakeholder management of large, diverse sales teams and senior leaders across multiple business units
- Producing and monitoring management reporting related to the on-boarding processes to highlight risks and identify areas of opportunity
- AML subject matter expert for a large team based in Manila where you will provide advice and guidance to the local AML Manager and team
- Detailed knowledge of AML & KYC requirements in Australia (essential) & other JAPA markets (preferable)
- Demonstrated leadership skills with proven ability to influence, communicate and collaborate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Direct coaching and mentoring experience – ability to provide guidance and feedback to team members to drive performance and foster personal development
- Experience in corporate financial services
- Strong change management and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Highly results driven and customer orientated
- Confidence in decision making and practical application of the risk based approach
- Tertiary level qualification
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2019, 9:45:57 PM