American Express Careers
Credit Junior Analyst – (Part time)Temporary Position
- Conduct phone activity with the client in order to reap useful information relevant to the account number operation.
- Solicit the payment due to American Express in accordance with the Company procedures and policy as well as the rules and laws.
- Manage Inbound calls.
- High school or university degree.
- Able to work under pressure and in autonomy in a dynamic, changing and challenging environment and to drive the change.
- Self-motivated and positive thinker, creative, analytical, team player, customer oriented.
- Availability to work in extended hours and on shifts -fluent in English and able to manage calls with foreign colleagues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to build and develop strong working relationships.
- Demonstrated back ground in Credit environment.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies ranking 1st in 2018 and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2017. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
We welcome applications from candidates with Protected Category status. If you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Part-time
Date Posted: Jun 14, 2019, 7:15:54 AM