American Express Careers
Service Desk Performance Analyst – Service Desk, Chat, Troubleshooting, Service Now
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The role of Service Delivery performance analyst is to assist employees with all facets of the corporate computing environment. Interfaces with other technicians, operations, and customers and makes decisions on operating procedures, analytical approaches, and configuration options. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with technical skills are essential to providing a white-glove level of support to the employee community.
Purpose of the Role:
This is amid level coach position into the EUC Service Operations organization.
Troubleshoot software, hardware, and connectivity issues remotely potentially with multiple users at once.
• Assist customers in gaining access to various systems Provide support for employees using Citrix environments, VDI machines, and Avaya/Cisco telephony
• Setup and maintain shared mailboxes/distribution lists in Exchange Proactively obtains new or updates from technology teams and colleagues to update Knowledge Base and process documentation for incident resolution.
• Collaborate with technology support teams to obtain assistance with application / infrastructure specific support for incident resolution until closure.
• Support network issues, network connectivity, including wireless
• Work closely with the team to resolve or properly close aging tickets
• Ensure that the appropriate Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met or exceeded.
• Provide software, hardware and application support for Windows and Mac supported issues Provide mobile device support – Blackberry devices and BES, iOS and Android Support Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook Investigates system problems and provides solutions using specific product knowledge, system utilities, and operating environment
• Follows established process and procedures to install and implement computer system hardware or software technologies Document resolution steps for undocumented incident resolution and potential wiki submission
• Utilize remote control tools to manage and enforce compliance with standards
• Assist in enabling the enforcement of compliance to standards and the appropriate optimization of devices and software Using chat functionality, resolve Incidents and diagnose underlying
• Problems using remote-control capability and when possible implement corrective actions to Resolve Problems.
• If Resolution is not possible, escalate per the escalation procedures.
• In addition to leveraging knowledge cases for issue resolution, pre-defined scripts will be utilized to remediate issues
• Update knowledge cases as necessary to ensure knowledge is up to date and represents the most effective way to service the customer's incident
Open to work in 24 *7 environment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• 4-6 years’ experience with remote desktop support- ability to troubleshoot software, hardware and connectivity issues remotely
• At least 1 to 2 years utilizing chat functionality to service the customer
• Experience with installation, upgrade, and maintenance of software, hardware, and peripherals
• Familiarity with security tools (antivirus, DLP, HIPS) – specifically McAfee Suite
• Understanding of Avaya and Cisco Telephony
• Experience with Citrix VDI environments
• Experience with Networking, TCP/IP and Active Directory
• Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating System and Mac Operating System
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with remote desktop management software
• Experience with MS Office Applications including Outlook, software, hardware and application support for Windows and MAC issues
• Experience with providing support for remote employees using multiple form factors: Citrix environments, VDI machines, Avaya/Cisco Telephony
• Familiarity with security tools and triaging
• Mac Support
• VDI knowledge
• Awareness of data analytical skills
• Knowledge of programming languages
• Experience with installation, upgrade, and maintenance
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 7, 2019, 2:24:35 AM