American Express Careers
Solutions Manager, Customer 360
- Run solution management cadence with partners (Product Development, Technology, and business teams) to identify needs, opportunities, and gaps, and solve problems
- Create architectural artifacts (process flows and diagrams) for business initiatives to ensure consistency across markets and portfolios, track progress to move from legacy to future state platforms
- Consolidate and correlate disconnected business needs, processes and identify synergies to avoid redundant design and build.
- Communicate solution architecture details and roadmap to scrum teams who in-turn will translate them into user stories and deployment plan
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the business processes, drivers for change and recommend the right solution
- Maintain the inventory and knowledge base on business processes, business capabilities and technical components along with other architectural artefacts e.g. data architecture, application architecture
- Brainstorm and negotiate effectively with various stakeholders to continuously come up with the best design and solution
- 3-5 years in agile product development and delivery
- 2-3 years of Solution management/architecture experience
- A good balance of business acumen and technical knowledge with a proven track record of driving innovation and architecture with a customer-first mindset;
- An established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, Scaled Agile Framework and principles
- Enthusiasm and passion for building great products and services and an ability to articulate product functionality
- Ability to understand evolving compliance and regulatory requirements and environment and how to incorporate technology, infrastructure and security requirements into the product design
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment;
- High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability
- An ability to solve complex problems with a highly analytical approach
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Information Management, Computer Science, or related degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- Good understanding of payments industry & systems
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 14, 2019, 9:23:00 AM