American Express Careers
SME Account Development Executive
- Accomplish and exceed 100% Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Lead, grow and retain Small Medium Enterprise -Small Business and Corporate Clients portfolio
- Track and report on performance including multiple pipelines and activities using SalesForce.com
- Identify new opportunities with existing Clientele and maintain a balanced pipeline
- Drive engagement and maximize spend opportunities by gaining an in-depth understanding of a customer’s B2B expense management process and identifying key suppliers through obtaining Accounts Payable documentation.
- Analyze and develop negotiations based on consultancy and diagnosis to detect Client needs and expand opportunities and increase Charge volume
- Conduct research and utilize knowledge of the competitive landscape and internal tools to build defensive / offensive strategies to engage/retain cardmembers
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to identify growth opportunities, problem solve and increase cardmember spend
- Develop authentic relationships with Clients with active listening and open communication
- Utilize all necessary tools to Influence and positively impact discussions with cardmembers and internal contacts to maximize spend opportunities and drive engagement.
- Keep up-to-date on products, competition in the financial services space, and relevant developments in target industries (financial, manufacturing and construction, etc).
- Develop key internal relationships with Risk Management, Commercial Underwriting, Call Centre Operations, Global Business Management Partners and Global Merchant Services
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in consultative selling and account management in an outbound phone-based environment. B2B experience an asset.
- University/College graduate or equivalent combination of education and meaningful business experience.
- Ability to network through complex organizational structures to uncover product and process improvement opportunities.
- Strong probing skills, communication skills, presentation skills and an ability to deliver a compelling message as within the Small Medium Enterprise in the payments industry
- A true challenger who teaches new insights to differentiate Amex solutions, tailors messages for resonance and takes control of the buying process by clearly articulating the risk of not moving forward
- An ability to maintain composure handling corporate customer issues, with a strong focus on quality service delivery, using resources and following-up.
- High levels of initiative, self motivation and effective time management
- Strong analytical, financial and general business acumen. C-level exposure an asset.
- Prior experience/knowledge in payment industry is an asset
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel Skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 9, 2019, 1:48:37 PM