American Express Careers
Product Owner, Europe - New Product Development
- Determines and translates conceptual business requirements into product features and work with platform Product Owners to define user stories.
- Partner with tech teams to assess technical feasibility of requirements and work through solutions.
- Ensure project plan has the correct milestones for the tech delivery and provide relevant updates to Project Manager.
- Provide input and support to prepare go to market materials for relevant teams.
- Works with Testing teams to define user acceptance test strategy and cases for execution.
- Executes platform activities required for beta testing / soft launch.
- Acts as delegate for Project Manager.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Tech savvy and experience of delivering via the SAFE Agile methodology.
- Strong Analytical Skills – ability to collect and analyse information for problem solving and definition of potential solutions.
- Excellent Communications Skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form to different audiences with varying backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and work well with different levels of the organisation and with the customer and partner.
- Proven track record of delivery in a matrix environment, dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Personal Excellence – High degree of integrity, comfortable speaking up for what is right as well as reporting/escalating risks and concerns.
- Collaboration & Relationship Skills – strong relationship management and conflict resolution skills. Proven track record of positively collaborating with and influencing partners in a matrix environment to achieve outcomes without direct responsibility.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo to drive alternate solutions and testing new ideas to meet customer needs.
- Learns from mistakes and setbacks demonstrating resilience.
- High Energy/Flexibility – Must be a highly motivated self-starter working with a sense of urgency.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 11, 2019, 4:55:29 AM