American Express Careers
Manager/ Sr. Manager - Performance Media Analytics
Prospect Acquisition & Digital Marketing are some of the largest investments across American Express and as part of the Enterprise Digital & Analytics team you will be responsible for helping create a world class marketing by injecting cutting edge analytics into our performance marketing channels and brand marketing to drive demand generations for American Express’s product and services.
As Manager, Performance Channel Analytics, you will focus will be on paid performance channels with the goal of optimizing our channel and media to drive efficient acquisitions growth.
Performance Media has substantial investments every year globally across markets and it’s of high importance that American Express spends every dollar wisely. The Manager would play a big role in strategizing marketing campaigns within offsite channels which will drive multiyear revenue growth keeping costs in control.
- Channel Analytics across Paid Media Acquisition Channels in US Consumer and guiding Business Partners and Local Market Colleagues to help them scale channels with efficiency delivering on BBA targets globally.
- Collaborate with peers within the VP area to device best in class Measurement and Attribution techniques to evaluate value of Upper Funnel marketing activity and inform investment capacity accordingly.
- Develop Audience targeting strategies - Tailoring campaigns and messages to the right set of audiences is a key strategy to drive profitable billings growth and revenues while controlling for costs. Unlocking data insights from rich and diverse American Express closed loop data through the use of right set of analytical tools to create the audiences and empowering markets and channel management to enable the audience within the advertising platforms will be a key focus area.
- Test and Learn: Maximizing conversions by devising cutting edge Campaign structure ,Creative Messaging and Conversion Optimization Test and Learn program at scale which in underpinned by agile methodologies, segmentation, offsite and onsite integration and alignment with Testing COE team
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analyze and test keyword performance for pay-per-click campaigns.
- Provide support for forecasting and planning of acquisition driven billings across multiple investment optimization techniques in a year for Performance Media
- Stay up to date with industry trends, while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost efficiency of campaigns
QualificationsThis role requires a passion for digital marketing with a particular focus on constantly evolving Performance Media landscape.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 10, 2019, 4:48:33 PM