American Express Careers
Jr. Operations Analyst
Based in Salt Lake City, the Foreign Exchange Service (FES) International Payments team is responsible for maximizing revenue by accurately processing transactions originating from the US Market. In this position, you will be part of a team providing exceptional customer service to US clients of FX International Payments (FXIP).
- Processing cash letter and check collection
- Processing and draft processing
- Repairing and/or correcting incomplete payment details
- Investigating and resolving client/payment issues
- Amending existing client information as necessary in the IP systems and databases
- Sending clients IP documentation as requested
- Responding to clients payment requests and inquiries received via Email
Additional responsibilities include:
- Monitoring of the group email dedicated to client faxes, documents and messages
- Support of US Sales Team as requested
- Being involved in other operational projects and processes as required
- Demonstrated an understanding of foreign exchange and payment processing
- Possess a basic understanding of International Payments and new accounts processing experience
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy whilst working under pressure
- Excellent written skills with the ability to listen and understand the callers requirements
- Ability to work as part of a team ensuring team goals are achieved
- A pro-active and flexible approach to work; in addition to a high level of numeracy.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, creative problem solving, listening and organizational skills are required in addition to PC skills, including knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Excel.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 13, 2019, 1:50:52 PM