American Express Careers
Investment Optimization, Product Manager
The Investment Optimization team serves as the Product Owner of the enterprise-wide TM1 platform for investments. This platform is used to optimize billions of dollars of investments for the Company. This position will lead projects to consistently enhance and build out existing capabilities using an agile framework.
Impact you’ll make:
- End-to-end lead on capabilities enhancements
- Contribute to ideation of potential enhancements to the workflow, ROI models, and reporting; evaluate change requests submitted by end users
- Lead the design of new financial models and other enhancements. Partner with stakeholders including Finance, Marketing, and our TM1 Development team to understand end user needs, and design and document functional requirements.
- Test newly created capabilities to ensure quality and accuracy of builds, and lead end user testing
- Drive alignment of all stakeholders on prioritization of initiatives, timelines, and impacts; drive change management, partnering with stakeholders to minimize disruption to monthly processes on the platform
- Proficient with discounted cash flow models and P&L; Credit card industry experience a plus
- Hands-on TM1 experience required
- Proven track record of launching new products or enhancing existing products. Leading activities such as product ideation, collaborating with technology to build the solution, obtaining leadership approval on business case and go to market activities.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to drive results and influence outcomes.
- Flexibility coupled with an innate ability to quickly adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and drive transformation to enhance processes and decision making
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 4-5 years work experience, MBA preferred
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 7, 2019, 2:33:24 PM