American Express Careers
Associate Product Manager
- A leader amongst your peers.
- Not afraid to speak up.
- Has proven experience in speaking and working with multiple levels (with global view).
- Has desire to lead as well as to perform user testing activities.
- Proven success in continued learning
- Our current opening is for a "Test Lead" and the responsibilities include:
- Planning User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities that impact front-end, user-focused applications. This includes assessing the testing needs, determining the proper test configuration and data needs, writing and executing test conditions and test scripts, recommending opportunities to automate repetitive tasks, and ensuring the completion of required test documents.
- Tracking and monitoring defects that arise during UAT, and seeing them through to resolution.
- Preparing all testing-related documentation.
- Monitoring project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing status reports, recommending actions and escalating appropriately.
- Forging strong relationships with various internal business partners, technical partners and vendors.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 10, 2019, 10:14:40 AM