American Express Profesiones
Associate Product Manager
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Testing, Remediation and Access Management team (TRAM) is on the cutting edge of nearly all Global Servicing Network user-facing projects from the newest mobile launch to changes in our existing portals. Collectively, we look to ensure quality for both our American Express Customers and our internal partners throughout the GSN family. We are looking for detail oriented, Customer focused, out-of-the-box thinkers who are not afraid to raise the red flag on behalf of our Customers.
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
- A leader amongst your peers.
- Not afraid to speak up.
- Has proven experience in speaking and working with multiple levels (with global view).
- Has desire to lead as well as to perform user testing activities.
- Proven success in continued learning
- Our current opening is for a "Test Lead" and the responsibilities include:
- Planning User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities that impact front-end, user-focused applications. This includes assessing the testing needs, determining the proper test configuration and data needs, writing and executing test conditions and test scripts, recommending opportunities to automate repetitive tasks, and ensuring the completion of required test documents.
- Tracking and monitoring defects that arise during UAT, and seeing them through to resolution.
- Preparing all testing-related documentation.
- Monitoring project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing status reports, recommending actions and escalating appropriately.
- Forging strong relationships with various internal business partners, technical partners and vendors.
employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion
background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
· 18 months Business Systems Analyst experience in testing.
· Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and implement time management strategies to ensure deadlines are met.
. Previous experience interacting with various levels of leadership, through email correspondence, phone-delivered presentations and in person.
· Proven self-starter with strong problem solving and decision making skills.
· Ability to assess risks, impacts or implications to operations areas or the customer.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills (English is a must)
· Applied knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
· Preferred familiarity with Amex project methodology (Agile, SDLC, Waterfall) and related testing methodologies.
· Testing experience is required.
· A passion for our Customers!!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 10/06/2019, 10:14:40