American Express Profesiones
AEBM Operations Analyst
Descripción del Trabajo
- Ensure bank operation accordingly with SLA's and interbank schedules. Comply with different Mexican Banking regulation (BANXICO, CNBV, CONDUSEF, by implementing proper changes in platforms, processes and/or methodologies.
- Determine risks and opportunities on the critical processes of the area, as well as identify control points with the objective of warranty the daily operation
- Support internal & external audits conducted in the AMEX Bank, auctioning any MAPs that may arise.
- Attend the banking requirements through the ABM (Mexican Banks Association)
- Support PRSA activities with Risk team in order to identify the potential risks that we may have due to the lack of controls or those that requires be reinforced.
- To understand the AEB Operation & Customer Service environment in detail in order to follow up Compliance, Legal and Operational projects.
- Attend conference calls and monitoring AEBM Projects phases Analysis, Test, Release
- The Bank analyst as SME will manage multiple AEBM project simultaneously with careful attention to detail.
- Keep the processes complying with the law, bulletins and manuals that rule the operation of the area, also update AEB procedures and policies
- Organize and plan the activities of the team in order to comply with the due dates of the diverse Operations reports
- Prevent frauds establishing proper control
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Goal oriented
- Change management
- Relationship management
- Team work
- Work under pressure
- Personnel management
- Work under a continuous improvement environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- English at advanced level
- Computer programs knowledge: Word, Excel, Project , Visio
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- At least 1 year experience on Bank Services & Project Management activities.
- Positive attitude and problem solver
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 11/06/2019, 10:54:13