American Express Careers
Head - Digital Customer Marketing
Key areas of responsibility include for Campaign strategy, Data driven marketing programs, Driving Digital Adoption & engagement and Customer Innovation for Mobile Capabilities and Products into the market.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Digital Strategy: Develop a digital marketing strategy and programs for American Express India Consumer, Corporate & Merchant businesses. He / She will own the calendar of plans across social media and online engagement supporting the annual brand and communication plans for the brand in India.
• Accelerate Card-member engagement via digital channels across all consumer & corporate card businesses.
• Manage the day-to-day function of digital marketing, including Social Media, Digital Production, digital creative oversight, budget control, and KPI tracking.
• Manage the American Express Mobile capabilities for the market, including driving growth and adoption in the market, new feature roll out, new innovations in the mobile payments space. Develop agree and track key KPIs with the global teams on mobile based capabilities.
• Lead and coach digital marketing efforts of the brand teams, to ensure alignment of digital initiatives with the brand objectives
• Provide strong analytical capabilities in the digital space by implementing key performance measures for each of the digital programs, identify new trends in the digital space and deliver on timely campaign results and summary reports.
• Work closely with cross function teams across Legal, Compliance, Brand, Public Affairs and Communications to ensure all Digital Marketing Programs remain compliant with Amex policies
• Work closely with internal stakeholder and cross LOB teams to influence test & learn approach leveraging Social Media and other digital marketing mediums while meeting overall marketing objectives.
• MBA with 7-9 years of work experience with a minimum 2-3 years of core Digital Marketing strategy & planning experience (eCommerce/Mobile/Social) with focus on Social and Mobile Innovation
• Strong numerical and analytical ability. Should be able to interpret data and create marketing plans to achieve business metric
• Self-starter and result oriented
• Ability to work across business lines and manage multiple stakeholders
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 17, 2019, 10:17:41 PM