American Express Careers
Collections Specialist - Night Shift
- Responsible for handling first call resolution and closure of predominately external agency and some card member enquiries received through voice, email and written correspondence, with the objective to resolve service related items and the correct actioning of card member accounts.
- Meet all required market compliance training to accurately service incoming calls from external agency and card member from respective markets.
- Handle over the phone complaints and direct complainants to correct channel should complainants wish to escalate.
- Investigate and action card member disputes and provide feedback and/or outcome to requesting party.
- Provides accurate and timely response to Internal Amex, outside agencies inquiries, cancelled card members and Debt Purchaser via telephone and/or email.
- Update financial adjustments within designated timeframes to the correct ledgers.
- Prepare and send Direct Debit, Paid in Full, Settled in Full & Default correspondence to card members as required.
- Understand and comply with all Sarbanes Oxley testing requirements; for example work list penetration timeliness, accelerated write accuracy and timeliness and agency invoice payment processing requirements.
- Achieve an accuracy score of 96% or greater through the Quality Assurance assessment process each month.
- Upon request, action other collections related tasks and projects as and when required.
A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Excellent skill in pivot table, VLOOKUP and macro would be an advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Able to make sound decisions effectively and promptly with minimum supervision.
- Good self-discipline, able to work to deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and commercial environments.
- Good interpersonal skills, mature and patience in handling difficult situations.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written. Additional languages such as Mandarin or Cantonese would be required.
- There will be Travel and Shift allowance provided .
- Language allowance provided for HK and TW call
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 5, 2019, 12:43:36 PM