American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional-Corporate Accounts
- Responsible for providing excellent service to our valued Singapore Corporate Card Members & Program Administrators who need assistance with day to day card usage
- The Corporate Customer Care Professionals are expected to utilize worldwide policies and procedures and strive to offer superior service & products to customers as well as problems and provide solutions on a customer’s first contact with American Express
- They are responsible for strengthening customer relationships and adding value to the overall service we provide to our corporate card members and program administrators.
- In addition to inbound calls, the team may be required to make outbound calls and work on emails
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- The operating hours for the Corporate Services team is between 8:30am – 7.00pm, Monday to Friday and you will work a set shift within this timeframe
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and probing skills,
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated work ethics
- Good listening skills and problem solving skills
- Building and maintaining business relationship skills
- Results driven with determination to succeed
- "Can do" attitude & willing to go beyond as a great service provider
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 10, 2019, 7:49:59 PM