American Express Careers
American Express India Business focus on providing payment solutions to our customers by delivering high quality and world class product and services. We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions.
Provide best in class service & customized solutions to High network individuals (HNIs)/Centurion cardholders through lateral thinking and excellent knowledge of travel & lifestyle choices
- This position will provide Lifestyle advice such as Fine Dining, Theatre/Opera recommendations.
- To assist Card Members with purchasing merchandise, gifts and flowers and fulfilling the most standard to the most extraordinary request of the Premium Cardholder.
- Knowledge of Fine Dining, Theatre/Opera recommendations. An enriched contact base in dining and converting table reservations in sold out scenarios. Food and Beverage background is a plus.
- To complete travel & lifestyle reservations accurately and effectively within agreed timeframes.
- Ability to communicate effectively using a variety of mediums (telephone and E-mail).
- To proactively maintain regular contact with customers and to use detailed knowledge of customer’s lifestyle choices to offer relevant Centurion value added propositions.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence in dealing with high value customer enquiries & in probing customer to determine key requirements & to articulate product relevance
- Time & workload management skills including prioritizing and responding promptly to customer calls and requests.
- Mature approach, dedicated and committed with a strong drive; independent
- Exceptional time management ability and organizational skills
- A ‘Can-Do’ attitude, with extreme will to walk the extra mile. Work in pressurized conditions and comfortable to work/ support operations in a 24/ 7 environment.
- Accurate & timely completion of travel & lifestyle reservations
- Build relationships with high net worth individuals (HNIs) & service their needs effectively through innovative thinking
- Prioritize & efficiently fulfill customer requests
- Offer relevant value added propositions using detailed knowledge of customer’s lifestyle & travel choices
- Provide lifestyle advice such as fine dining, theatre/opera, sporting & musical events recommendations
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
- 3-7 Years of experience in hospitality, concierge (preferred) industry
- Academic Background:
- Functional Skills/Capabilities:
- Knowledge of high-end, luxury travel & lifestyle products, services & value propositions
- People Management
- Time Management
- Workload Management
- Knowledge of Concierge industry
- Knowledge of destinations, geographies
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of luxury sector and Having worked with/ for HNI’s/ Ultra HNI’s
- Supplier product knowledge
- Ability to network within hospitality industry
- MS office suits (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Set The Agenda: Define what winning looks like, put enterprise thinking first, lead with an external perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the best team, seek & provide coaching feedback, make collaboration essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate frequently, candidly & clearly, make decisions quickly & effectively, live the blue box values, great leadership demands courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 10, 2019, 11:56:41 PM