American Express Careers
Senior Analyst - Business Loans Product Management
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is a global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and continues to be an exciting and fast growing business dedicated exclusively to the success of businesses. Global Business Financing (GBF) operates as an agile “Fintech” group within the broader business, offering a suite of innovative financing solutions (Merchant Financing, Working Capital Terms, Business Loans, Supply Chain Financing) with the mission of becoming the leading working capital provider for our Small and Medium Enterprise customers globally.
We are seeking an Analyst/Sr. Analyst to partner with sales and marketing teams to drive our dedicated Business Loans strategy, customer research, and contribute to the ongoing improvement of the product. Success in this role will require strong partnership with Marketing, Servicing, Sales, Product Development, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Finance, Pricing, and Analytics.
- Play a key role liaising with our Marketing, Sales, and Servicing teams; define and communicate product developments and enhancements.
- Drive flawless and on-time launch of new product features in marketing/sales channels in partnership with cross-functional partners, including trainings, talking points, and other supporting materials.
- Assist in creating an escalation path for our Sales teams to ensure their questions are answered in a timely manner. Create/iterate on a self-service model for various dialogic escalations.
- Support the team in driving the Business Loans product through customer research, phone channel management, and budget management.
- Manage Legal and Compliance review and approval processes with internal American Express partners.
- Become subject matter expert on competitor offerings, presenting back to the team and developing plans to differentiate product offering in the marketplace.
- Support the team in driving the Business Loans product through the test, learn & iterate lifecycle.
- Strategic, creative thinker with a demonstrated ability to identify customer insights and needs to drive product marketing strategy
- Pragmatic, direct approach and a track record of solving problems and implementing solutions in a highly matrixed business environment
- Comfort in a fast-paced and high growth environment is a must
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management, and influencing skills; with demonstrated instances of gaining buy-in from cross-functional partners
- Understanding of B2B, small business payment or lending products preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and proven ability to communicate effectively to audiences across leadership levels
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 12, 2019, 10:00:57 AM